Weight tracker

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday 10/21/09 update

breakfast: the usual + 2 coffees w/h&h

lunch: business dining room...I ate way too much, but did have the berries and maybe 1/3 cup frozen yogurt for dessert. So here goes. I had...a small green salad w/tastes of a beef salad (big chunks of tender steak in a mustardy dressing), a roasted veggie salad, and wild rice salad. Also a 1/2 cup of curried potato soup. No roll, no butter. For the entree I had roasted broccoli and ... get this ... chicken Gorgonzola lasagna. Really it was just a delicious mess of macaroni and cheese. I should have had the sauteed fish, but I didn't. Totally full.

For dinner tonight I'll reel it in and just have a spinach salad or some frozen corn.

Dinner: spinach salad w/1 oz. chevre, a few walnuts and craisins w/bottled spinach salad dressing (yes, 1st ingredient was corn syrup!) but it was 70 cal. Also had 1 cup TJ's miso soup.

9pm snack: Yoplait light + strawberries.

My dinner was an effort to reel it back in after the lunch, but in retrospect, I didn't do a horrible job at lunch. I overate to be sure, and indulged in a ridiculously rich and fatty lasagna, but I believe I was within my calories for the day, and I certainly watched my portions of the side salad items at lunch and also took no additional side starch with the lasagna. And of course the fruit and fro-yo dessert. Maybe I'm making excuses, but I need to remind myself when I do make some good decisions in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment