alone. First thing I thought of getting yesterday at the cafeteria
after deciding to stop JC was this Parmesan-crusted chicken. See,
that is where my mind is if I'm given too much freedom. Must keep
reminding myself that I won't have to say no to everthing forever.
Fried chicken will always exist.
Also, at JC last night they had a cheesy but accurate sign up "full-
time effort brings full-time results; part-time effort brings part-
time results." I have definitely been doing part-time lately.
Today I have been very good, including green bean and asparagus and a
salad w/chicken and buffalo ranch dressing (thank you nursing
points!!) and an apple as an afternoon snack and grapes after dinner.
Still have about 250 cals left, so I can have my Jenny triple choc
cheesecake and something else and be right at my Livestrong goal of
1750 cals.
My friend Dawn just restarted WW on Monday, and today at her weigh-in
had already lost 9.5 pounds! Very proud of her. In '04/'05 we lost
weight together and were very successful (148 for me!) and went to
Hawaii together.
Of course, the I became lax and it crept back on, and then I got
knocked up, twice! Boy, I sure don't want to be recounting this same
tale in 2014 and saying how I'd come so far an then put it all back on
again.
So it is vigilance for me again. Twelve more pounds to 148!

No comments:
Post a Comment