I had a really REALLY good session w/Jean at JC last night, using the 3-month calendar.
Basically, she walked me through each event I have planned over the next week. She made me tell her my game plan FOR EACH challenge or outing I identified.
So for tonight's train ride and fried chicken dinner, it is: portion control (one piece; a leg), say NO to dessert, and don't let it bother me that it was an expensive-ish, prepaid fixed menu. Box stuff for Pat to eat later. Today at lunch I had my JC lunch of beef chow mein mixed with huge portions of asparagus and green beans and I ate 2/3 cup corn as well. (I want to be as roughage-filled as possible building up to tonight's dinner!)
For tomorrow at PF Chang's (for my mom's b-day - she LOVES that place!): we used JC's eating out guide to identify a few options at PF Chang's, like Cantonese shrimp, hot and sour soup, steamed shrimp dumplings, snow pea pods.
For Weds. lunch in the business dining room: the bete-noire will be there for another time. Order the mixed berry cup with a dollop of frozen yogurt.
For Thurs. (out w/Pat): eat at home and bring JC lunch along if need be. Bring JC cheddar popcorn as snack at movies.
P.S. I forgot to mention in yesterday's diet update that I ate one Hershey's dark chocolate w/almonds "treasure" or "nugget" or whatever those boxy rectangle-shaped ones are called. I almost went to get a second one, but then I thought better of it and exerted some will power.

No comments:
Post a Comment