Weight tracker

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Thursday 10/22/09 update

I took the day off Thursday to hang out with my unemployed husband. We're going to see an exhibit of Spanish religious art at the IMA and then to see "The Invention of Lying." Then I have my JC weigh-in this afternoon.

So here is Pat with Vivian yesterday morning, sharing some coffee and catching up on the news:


Hazel and I also brushed our teeth together:



So back to the pressing issue of the second, minute, hour, day, week, month, year and lifetime ... my weight loss trials and tribulations.

I weighed in this morning at 157.4. Finally getting some results after two weeks back on the wagon!

Also, I forgot to bring my JC granola home with me from the office Wednesday evening, so I had to make my own, responsible breakfast Thursday morning.

breakfast: 1 Thomas' whole grain lite english muffin (quite possibly the best use of 100 cals for bread!), spread with apple butter and about 2 scrambled eggs (I made me, Hazel and Sarah 6 scrambled eggs to split, cooked in a generous pat of butter). Also numerous coffees w/h&h.

For lunch I planned to get a small salad at the IMA, and take my JC popcorn to the movie. Then after my JC weigh-in I'd eat my JC lunch (cheating a bit, I know!!) and then have my JC dinner that night w/roasted veggies. Also need to make more baby food for Vivian.

The reality was slightly different:

lunch: spinach salad w/greek olives, feta, roasted red peppers, portobello mushrooms and vinaigrette on the side. No bread. Also a banana in the car on the way to the movie theater.

snack at movies: JC popcorn, then I ate a whole bunch of Pat's greasy movie popcorn! The interesting part is, it started out tasting really yummy, and then all of a sudden, it tasted so greasy and disgusting, and I felt ill for the rest of the afternoon and early evening. The grease was actually TOO MUCH FOR ME!!!! I guess it was a good lesson learned.

So I weighed in at Jenny, and was down 1.2 lb. (Not sure how I can be down 2 on my scale, and down 1.2 on their scale, but down is down!

dinner: JC pizza and a roasted onion.

snacks: 1T. peanut butter, a handful of walnuts. Coffee w/Swiss Miss hot cocoa and h&h.

Not sure what my problem was. I think I tend to splurge Thurs. evenings because I generally under eat during the day so as not to have a horrid JC weigh-in. But in this case, I kept being dissatisfied and still interested in finding something to fill my elusive hunger! Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment