Weight tracker

Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday 10/16/09 intake

breakfast: JC granola and light yoplait, 2 coffees w/cream and splenda

lunch: JC beef chow mein mixed w/lg. portions steamed asparagus and steamed green beans, 2/3 cup corn (has some fake buttery oil flavor on it, I have to admit it was quite tasty!)

afternoon snack: grabbed some red grapes on my way out the door this morning. Turns out there were EXACTLY 50, which is apparently 150 calories. Also JC raspberry twists.

dinner: ended up that I ate two pieces of fried chicken (very tiny leg and wing), salad with some thick creamy glop, and baked potato with a dollop of sour cream. Half way through the potato, I was thinking how delicious it tasted, and realized that they had added butter to it before they brought it out. Oh well. While I wasn't perfect, I did resist the bread and butter, and didn't eat my cherry cobbler w/vanilla ice cream. Not even a bite. And I didn't have to struggle with the decision - I wasn't really craving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment