breakfast: the usual, and 1 c. coffee w/h&h
lunch: custom salad: 2-3 c. fresh spinach, 2/3 c. canned tuna, 1/2 c. broccoli, 2/3 c. pea pods, 1T raisins, 1T kidney beans, 1T garbanzo beans, 1/2 c. bell peppers, 2 oz. Asian sesame dressing.
snack: JC S'mores bar, coffee w/h&h
Had hair cut appointment at 4:45 pm. Didn't eat my JC turkey burger at lunch time, ad then didn't have time to heat it up while running out the door from work late for haircut.
After haircut, stopped at grocery store. Needless to say, by them (6:30ish) I was famished. I soldiered on and didn't eat anything there.
dinner: JC chicken carbonara and 5 prunes.
(Sorry to bore my weight-loss buddies, but I've decided to go hybrid with this blog, and also use it as a daily journal about things the girls have done or that we've done. I need to start writing this stuff down so I don't forget)
Can't decide what else to eat. Thank God Pat took the remaining carrot cupcakes over to Keith and Tom. Which reminds me, when their house was having some work done, Hazel would look out her window and say, "Keith and Tom's house broken. It needs Band-Aid."
This morning Hazel learned to rub the sleepy sand out of her eyes. Tonight, while I ate my dinner late and standing up while putting away groceries, she played with Play-Doh, making cookies and coffee. Every morning she helps her Dad make coffee for real, scooping the coffee beans and pushing the button on the grinder.
Just finished playing with Vivian before putting her down for the night. I think she is going to be crawling soon. All ready diving forward and pulling herself towards objects, like a very determined zombie...
P.S. Closed out the night with 1 c. of Pat's chili from the weekend.

No comments:
Post a Comment