Weight tracker

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Sunday 10/18/09 intake

breakfast: JC granola and light yoplait, 1/2 banana

lunch: JC turkey burger and spinach salad w/light dressing, craisins, blue cheese

snack: JC popcorn

very productive afternoon while the parents went to see a play and Pat and Hazel slept: made potato/squash baby food and apple/banana/peach baby food, also prepared dinner. The problem with cooking and having guests is I feel like I am doing dishes non-stop this weekend!

dinner: homemade lasagna w/whole wheat egg noodles, Fresh Market pork sausage, some jar pasta sauce doctored up with roasted red peppers, spinach and garlic (and of course part skim ricotta and mozzarella. I had 2 small pieces probably 2x2 in. each. Also had a very large portion of spinach salad w/blue cheese, apples, balsamic vinaigrette, Parmesan cheese and crumbled bacon. Unfortunately, I fell down on the bread again - 2 pieces french bread with butter. Not sure why I feel I have license to do that. Also a glass of red wine.

Now Pat and I are going out to see "Zombieland" while my parents watch the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment