Weight tracker

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Im gonna warn you....I called a guy an "idiot" today.

Thus began the following texting exchange between me and Sarah, nanny to Hazel and Vivian...

Sarah: He cut me off while driving & Hazel wont stop saying..."sarah says idiot"! oops Sorry :(

Carrie: I can't stop laughing!

Sarah: She was so well behaved @ lunch, she always is, but extra today! we ate at siam sqaure. she ate a spring roll, half my red curry & loved it!! she's too funny!

Carrie: I have accidentally sworn in front of her before - what got her attention more was my reaction when I realized I had done it. Then she totally perked up.

Carrie: I can't believe she eats Thai food. She's an odd little girl. She also likes calamari!

Sarah: So her leftovers of chix strips & fries are in the fridge....barely touched them. Such a sophisticated palate for a toddler!

No comments:

Post a Comment