I did JW upper and also a very vigourous 2.5 mile walk with pat, me
pushing the double stroller. Par goes fast. So fast I can't keep up,
even when he pushes and I walk. Also took H shopping w/me and we went
to lunch afterwards. I had a 1/2 & 1/2 combo: mushroom and wilted
spinach salad (also had blue cheese and walnuts) and a chicken
florentine soup. Delicious and filling and I felt quite responsible.
Dinner we met a couple out for dinner and pat h and I had BBQ chicken
pizza. I had a small cucumber and broccoli salad first, then 4
squares, and was way too full after. Gluttonous, but I was well under
my cals because of exercise. Woulda still broken even with no exercise.
So far today I had jenny's sunshine sandwich for breakast, and roasted
cauliflower for lunch after eating a double portion of TJ's miso
soup. So full I could explode, and I get my Jenny lunch later still.
Sent from my iPhone

No comments:
Post a Comment