Weight tracker

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Westward, Ho!

I weighted in this a.m. at 160.2.  I'm very happy, a bit in shock, and am going to try on my size 8 guidance pants again.
 
Now my challenge is to put that out of my head so that I don't mess up in Montana.  I want to be officially under 160 at my next official weigh-in, which is a week from tomorrow.
 
I will likely be unable to use my beloved iPhone most of the trip since I don't think they have AT&T out there.  I think they have internet access, so I may update a bit.  No TB, so no JW. I will be walking and hiking to get exercise.  But on vacation, the effect of NOT sitting behind a desk all day that really adds up.
 
We fly out tonight at 7pm.  Trying not to think about travelling to Montana via Denver with two little ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment