I was at 163.4 this morning! That is down 1.8 lbs. from last week.
Last night I refrained from white wine (although I really really wanted it) because I didn't want to mess up my JC weigh-in this afternoon. I did have some homemade liverpaste though - probably 3T on a piece of whole wheat toast - so we're talking easily 400 calories? (It is basically half butter, half chicken liver).
I knew I had the calories to spare, and it won't be a habit. I made it for my Dad's birthday this weekend, and honest to God, I just took the runoff that would have made it impossible to close the tupperware lid! It was DELICIOUS. Even more so because I hadn't had anything so rich in ages.
So now I just have to make sure I don't nibble at it all weekend in Illinois. I have to keep in mind my goal to be at 160 at my Sept. 3rd weigh-in after coming back from Montana. A goal of 3.4 lbs. in three weeks should scare anyone straight!
I walked 1/2 hr yesterday at work, but didn't do JW last night. Too busy cooking dinner and making liverpaste.

No comments:
Post a Comment