I think that might be my favorite JW move - mainly because it even makes hot L.A. trainers look like goofballs. Plus it is fun.
I also like the donkey kick because you can really REALLY feel it in your booty.
Yes, I did all three segments of JW last night, and lived to tell. I did it "upper-abs-lower" but think I might switch it to "lower-upper-abs" because after the "upper" and "abs" portions I had a real hard time with some of the lower elements that relied on your arms for support. I wonder what everyone else thinks?
I found the "lower" segment to be the hardest, not only because I did it last, but also because it inherently involves greater weight resistance from the rest of your body. Or else it is just me. Boy was I shaking and shuddering during the plank.
I did notice that my workout clothes (L top and M bottom) were looser. The L top is still a little inappropriate for public viewing (I originally meant to get an XL, but now it is the right size), but it is not as bad. It would still probably get some glances, but mothers would not be shielding their little boys' eyes and calling me a hussy. Actually, I don't think you can say "a little inappropriate". I think that is a black-and-white thing. It either is or it isn't.
We head for Chicago and then my parents' farmhouse in NW Illinois Thurs. evening. I am actually excited to be good while I am gone. I don't think I'll bring JW, but I'll walk, and more importantly, I will eat well on a three-day weekend with my parents around. That will be no small feat (not implying its their fault - its my neuroses and conditioning).
I did weigh myself yesterday and this a.m. and am happy with the results but will not report numbers until I weigh-in tomorrow morning as I am trying to track officially just once per week. (I know, I know, Jenna, but I can't help myself!)
Today I will try to get some walking in at work.

No comments:
Post a Comment