Weight tracker

Thursday, August 20, 2009

No change...

...this a.m. on the scale. 163.4

I expect more of the same at JC this evening, especially since I am wearing heavy pants instead of the light summer dress I wore to last week's weigh-in.

I did have a sort of neat "holier than thou" exeprience today.

My office had a pizza lunch because we're having a clean-up day. I just took salad with the balsamic vinegrette, and had a very smug feeling as I looked around and watched people jam slices of Quattro Fromaggio with pancetta into their gullets. It looked really good, but I sort of enjoyed the deprivation feeling, and of course the "I'm a better person than you" feeling. Plus I got several compliments yesterday and today.

Fortunately, I don't think we have to worry about me becoming an anorexic or anything!

While I've always had a thicker waist and narrower hips, it seems this is a bit amplifyed after two pregnancies. So my wardrobe right now ranges from anything from a size 14 pair of shorts to a size 8 pair of pants, totally depending on cut and materials involved.


The 14s are cotton, regular-waisted shorts that have been dryed to death a zillion times, and the 8s are a cotton twill stretch blend that are a much narrower and lower-waisted cut. My size 10 dress pants fit me fine in the morning and hurt my belly a bit by the evening as I consume more. My size 12 dress pants fit with varying degrees of success; some I've phased out, some I'm hanging on to a bit longer.

So I think when this is all said and done, I might check out that website for which you submit 5 zillion different body measurements and then they tell you which sizes of which pieces of clothing from which stores best fit you. Or else I better lose a BOAT load of weight from my middle!

No comments:

Post a Comment