Weight tracker

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Oops. I forgot to report that I ate 2 sugar cookies last night. They
were small and delicious. Since it poured out all day yesterday Hazel
and Sarah made cookies. They were small because H wanted to make
"widdle baby cookies". I felt obligated to eat a cookie. (no not
really - she was already asleep and if it wasn't for Pat I would have
done some seious damage). For the recod, i took a sugar cookie at
that golf outing I went to last week, had a bite and put it down
because they were tasteless to me. A month ago they would have tasted
better and/or I would have finished it just because. However, the
urge was there last night to have more and I would have if Pat hadn't walked in and said "don't ruin your diet!"

No comments:

Post a Comment