Weight tracker

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

7/28/09 update a day late

I've been getting pretty bad about recording my foods...it started when I was unable to find the right calorie break down for a dinner I had at Bravo, and has been compounded by all of a sudden actually having to do real work during the work day.

So here is yesterday's update:

exercise
40 min. Jackie Warner Circuit Training
(Somehow I both woke up at 5:45 a.m. without hearing the sound of a hungry baby and decided to get up and exercise!)

breakfast
1 slice toasted whole wheat bread
1T peanut butter (not much in a T when you actually measure it instead of gorging on itm but really plenty)
1T peach butter

morning snack
lg peach
coffee w/H&H

lunch
Jenny Craig Jenny's Cheese Curls
salad: Tomatoes/onions/olive oil
Jenny Craig Meatball Stuffed Sandwich

afternoon snack
Jenny Craig Fruit And Granola
fat-free Greek yogurt
string cheese

dinner
Jenny Craig Cashew Chicken

midnight snack (realized I was starving at 11:30!!!)
1 slice Provolone Cheese melted over a thick slice of tomato on top of 1 slice toasted wheat bread

No comments:

Post a Comment