Tonight we did NOTHING, which was nice for a change. (Although I was at the ITC tourney until about 5:30). Had dinner, took the girls for a walk, painted my toenails, sorted some clothes and played with my new makeup. I was pretty hungry last night after dinner, and after I made my tortilla concoction was still very hungry. I did something good, stopped, and consulted Livestrong (after having a little diet fallout Thursday night)- to see what I had eaten for the day and how many calories I had left. I actually still had quite a bit left, even after having the chocolate yogurt.
Breakfast:
Jenny Craig Oatmeal Breakfast Square
Starbucks Grande Iced Americano w/H&H
morning snack:
coffee w/cream
lunch:
Jenny Craig Beef Chow Mein
Simple Tossed Salad
2T Asian Sesame Salad Dressing
Kashi Honey Almond Flax Chewy Granola Bars (Yum! not too sweet!)
afternoon snack
Jenny Craig Bruschetta Veggie Chips
Nectarine
dinner:
Asparagus w/1 tsp OO
Jenny Craig Turkey with Gravy
dinner 2:
Chi-Chi's Whole Wheat Tortilla
1 slice Provolone Cheese
2T Hummus
snack:
chocolate greek yogurt
nectarine
exercise: 1/2 hr walk wearing Vivian

No comments:
Post a Comment