Ate middling-to-well this weekend, but not totally spot on. For example, I made some dumb food choices at a Baptism lunch - I went back for seconds on pasta and cake. However, I was so full that for dinner I just ate mushrooms sauteed in a bit of olive oil and then a whole medium-sized pomegranate for "dessert" at about 9:30 pm.
My exercise was better. Thursday I walked for 1/2 hr at work, and Friday I got out a bit early and Pat and I did a brisked 2-mile walk on the Monon Trail. Then Saturday I played tennis for 1.5 hrs. Last time I played I probably weighed 15 pounds more, so it was definitely doable. Not the best work out, but way better than what my past couple of months have been looking like.
On Saturday, the kind of things that only happens to Pat happened. He and Hazel and Jenny were out for a walk and our neighbor Mark, a professional photographer, ran out to snap some photos of them. I've included a few of them below. They had to work really hard to get any of Hazel not doing her weird "Popeye" smile.








No comments:
Post a Comment