Wednesday, November 18, 2009
November 18 2009 consumption
breakfast: 2 coffees w/h&h, JC granola and yogurt
snack: JC raspberry twists
lunch: 8 oz. split pea soup, 1 serving Garden Salsa Sun Chips. Tasty, and definitely healthier than regular chips, but not really worth the 210 calories.
afternoon snack: 3 thin slices of cantaloupe, JC meatball sandwich, 1 oz. mild cheddar. Fought off buying some roasted almonds when I saw the pre-portioned pack had something like 280 calories, got the cheddar stick instead. Still hungry.
dinner: JC BBQ chicken pizza and approximately 2 c. mixed roasted veggies (cauliflower, onions, mushrooms and bell peppers).
snack: 5 prunes and JC chocolate cake, coffee w/h&h
Still feeling humgry, but tomorrow a.m. is weigh-in and I think I ate plenty. More fruit in the day would have been helpful. Or a big salad w/chicken instead of Sun Chips.
Drinking generic Crystal Light and going to bed instead.

No comments:
Post a Comment