So this morning, Hazel woke up early (8am) and came into the bathroom while I was putting on makeup. I put her on the potty and she watched me, asking to put on makeup too, telling me she needs eye makeup. (I bought her off with some chapstick).
I was running late, and trying to then get her off the potty and into some pull-ups, but she kept saying, "I'm still going potty, mommy...I'm still going potty, mommy." This is mainly because she had not made anything and knew that she'd get no "chocolate" (a single M&M) unless she produced.
So I told her I had to go to work, and that I would go downstairs and send Sarah up. She said "okay," and then asked me if I'd still be downstairs. She's never done that before. Then I said, "No, I have to go to work."
And she said ... "Mommy, stay at home?"
Uggh. stabbed right through the heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment