It's 4:13 a.m. and I can't sleep, so I'm getting back into the tracking habit...
Duly chastened and ashamed by bad JC weigh in: up 2 lbs.
Probably underconsumed today in some perverse penance, because I feel like I'm starving now (my appearance suggests otherwise!).
breakfast: prepackaged Special K with berries and 1 c. skim milk, 2 coffees w/H&H
After a week of not eating my high-fiber and somewhat protein-infused JC granola and yogurt, I can attest to the fact that not all calories are created equal. When the yogurt parfaits were sold out at work, I have been subbing a rough caloric equivalent all week - prepackaged cereal and milk. Tuesday I had honey nut cheerios. About an hour later, I thought I was going to chew off my fist I was so hungry.
lunch: JC turkey burger, spinach salad w/Asian dressing, broccoli, bell peppers, 1 T black beans, some(?) canned tuna, 1 T Parmesan, 1T raisins.
snack: Grande Americano w/h&h
(I had that on my way to a meeting after JC and before dinner because I was afraid I'd gorge on the snacks at the meeting; I purposely got to meeting for just 10 min. of mixer pre-meeting so I wouldn't eat. Yeah!)
dinner: JC carbonara, JC lemon cake
snack: TJ's small whole wheat bagel w/cream cheese schmear and raspberry jam. Deelish!
Went to bed early because I felt a cold coming on. Now I'm up!

No comments:
Post a Comment