Weight tracker

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Nov. 23 2009

breakfast: JC sunshine sandwich (like an egg McMuffin), 2 c. coffee w/h&h

lunch: spinach salad w/1T garbanzos, 1T craisins, 1T feta and Asian sesame dressing, dinner roll w/1/2T butter, JC turkey burger.

snack: JC smores bar

dinner: 1 yam, thinly sliced, tossed in OO, sea salt and garlic powder, and roasted into chips! DELICIOUS! and also JC lasagna.

snack: 1 serving ff Greek yogurt w/mini can of lite peaches mixed in.

Our AA brought in all these snacks - brownie bites, some rocky road cake, pumpkin scones - from a weekend Thanksgiving party she hosted. I battled it all day, and almost grabbed a brownie bite 2-3 times, but ultimately didn't have any. However, I also didn't get my walking in.

This a.m. I weighed myself and was up, but my real weigh in isn't until Thurs a.m. (I know, Jenna, I know...). I think all of the cheating over the last two weeks is finally coming home to roost!

No comments:

Post a Comment