Weight tracker

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Monday 2-8-10 food intake

So I staretd to watch my choleserol intake yesterday. Of course, I get home with plenty of calories (and cholesterol!!!) left, and Pat suggests ordering pizza. He rarely does that, especially after a weekend as he is quite disciplined.  So I said sure, but could we please NOT get extra cheese (I hate it that way anyways) and can we get it either vegetarian or with healthier meats. So we got a chicken, olive, onion, mushroom and tomato pizza. I had three pieces, but should have stopped at 2. I ate right within my calories. I am suspicious of the cholesterol readout from Livestrong for the pizza. That sounds awfully low for three pieces, but the cals are about right. Maybe I'm imagining greasy sausage or pepperoni numbers.
 
I also always WAY overshoot the recommended protein, and I don't think I'm eating Atkins-like at all. I wonder how Livestrong sets the recommendations - probably USDA food pyramid or trapezoid or whatever it is now.
 

February 8th, 2010


Calorie goal: 1,757; calories consumed: 1,754; calories burned: 0
Net calories: 1,754

Write in your diary: How do you feel today?

Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Asparagus 1.00 27 0g 0mg 3mg 5g 3g 3g 3g
Diet Coke Diet Coke 20oz Bottle 4.00 0 0g 0mg 120mg 0g 0g 0g 0g
HEB Roasted Turkey Breast 1.66 216 12g 83mg 896mg 0g 0g 0g 27g
Sun Chips Sun Chips Garden Salsa 1.00 210 8g 0mg 240mg 29g 3g 3g 4g
Aramark Strawberry Yogurt Parfait 1.00 349 5g 10mg 233mg 66g 0g 4g 14g
Papa John's Garden Fresh Large Pizza 3.00 840 27g 45mg 2,040mg 117g 18g 6g 33g
Chicken Breast 0.25 33 0g 17mg 19mg 0g 0g 0g 7g
Superfresh Growers Gala Apple 1.00 80 0g 0mg 0mg 22g 16g 5g 0g
Totals: 1,754 52g 155mg 3,552mg 239g 40g 21g 87g

No comments:

Post a Comment