Today I was at almost exactly 100% of intake. Calorie goal: 1,673; calories consumed: 1,666
I reduced my intake goal by approx 100 calories by moving my weight loss goal from 1.5 lb. to 1 lb. and my activity level to one notch less active (lightly active - seated and standing activities). I wanted to be more realistic about my weight goal, but also to recognize that I'm still nursing 2x per day. I think Vivian is still getting quite a bit of milk.
The "generic calorie" entry below was a delicious seared tuna with chipotle avocado salsa over steamed rice. We had a guest chef in from Cooking Light Magazine. I actually was able to get rare seared tuna at the Aramark cafe! It was pretty cool.
I had my first National Junior Tennis League of Indianapolis Board meeting tonight, and they served pizza. I think my my estimate is right on the pizza. I did have the vegetarian, but I'm not really sure if I had the equivalent of an entire "individual" pizza as the Livestrong entry listed it. Better to err on the side of evil. I opted for the lightest non-diet dressing for salad, and just used half a pack.
So I got home at almost 9 and was frustrated that my evening was gone and I only saw the girls from 5:15 to 6 and then Hazel from 9-930. My instinct said to go rummage and eat, but I actually wasn't particularly hungry/motivated to do. I did have a coffee and an apple (which I realize I forgot to track - so add 100 calories).
| Food Item | Servings | Cals | Fat | Cholest | Sodium | Carbs | Sugars | Fiber | Protein |
| Trader Joe's Quick Cook Steel Cut Oats | 1.00 | 150 | 3g | 0mg | 0mg | 27g | 1g | 4g | 5g |
| Skim Milk | 0.25 | 20 | 0g | 1mg | 30mg | 3g | 3g | 0g | 2g |
| Dean's Half And Half | 0.50 | 20 | 2g | 5mg | 8mg | 1g | 1g | 0g | 1g |
| Coffee | 1.00 | 2 | 0g | 0mg | 5mg | 0g | 0g | 0g | 0g |
| Dean's Half And Half | 0.50 | 20 | 2g | 5mg | 8mg | 1g | 1g | 0g | 1g |
| Coffee | 1.00 | 2 | 0g | 0mg | 5mg | 0g | 0g | 0g | 0g |
| The Daily Plate Generic Calorie | 447.00 | 447 | 0g | 0mg | 0mg | 0g | 0g | 0g | 0g |
| Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Chips | 1.00 | 210 | 9g | 0mg | 240mg | 29g | 3g | 3g | 4g |
| Starbucks Tall Skim Latte | 1.00 | 100 | 0g | 5mg | 120mg | 15g | 14g | 0g | 10g |
| Donato's Veggie Pizza | 1.00 | 544 | 24g | 0mg | 0mg | 57g | 0g | 4g | 26g |
| Donatos Side Harvest Salad | 1.00 | 81 | 3g | 0mg | 25mg | 13g | 11g | 2g | 1g |
| Donato's Apple Cider Vinaigrette | 0.50 | 70 | 6g | 0mg | 20mg | 4g | 4g | 0g | 0g |
| Totals: | 1,666 | 48g | 16mg | 460mg | 149g | 37g | 13g | 50g | |

No comments:
Post a Comment