day on my own off of Jenny.
Br: fried egg in 1 teas butter on 1 slice WW toast
Lunch: 1 c. Butternut squash soup w 2 T Italian sausage; roasted cauli
and carrots w/oo
Lunch 2: ww eng muff w/tuna salad 1/3 c tuna salad w/ 1/4 c shred cheese
Snack: 1 cup fage w/ 1 c mixed berries
Dinner: 2 portions of delicious homemade sxcalloped potato concoction
(added spinach, peas and sausage). Tastebyds wanted more after 1st
portion, then fullness started kicking in during second but I still
finished it
Snack: jc triple clocolate cheesecake
Thurs:
Breakfast: jc granola, fage and frozen berries
Snack: small apple
Lunch: sm. Spinach, chicken, kidney bean, tomato, craisins and blue
cheese and Asian dressing, sm dinner roll and 1/2 T butter (could have
done without), jc tortellini soup.
Pre- boot camp dinner: JC beef/beans chili
Post-boot camp: 1 piece whole wheat roar w/1 teaspoon rasp preserves
(sucked w/o butter) and 1/2 Clementine
Snack: JC triple choc cheeseake
Boot camp was good. I can barely lift my arms!! I definitely respond
better to live instruction.
We were doing 1-minute planks and we had just started and I was doing
then on my knees, and Donovan called out, "hey you, you're strong, you
can do them full!" I said, "me?" and popped up to full form. Almost
killed me, but I pushed through them all the way!!!!!! I also held out
for the 30 sec side planks. Afterwards, D came up and said, see you
could do it!
I also learned that push-ups are more for chest than arms, and that if
the burn is in the arms and not chest, your hands are planted too
close together! He also had us touch our chest all the way down to
mats each time. We did 3 sets of 15 and my pecs were throbbing!
I am going to sneak an iPhone photo of D next time to send you all.
His arms are GIGANTIC!

No comments:
Post a Comment