Weight tracker

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Boot Camp Was Killer Today

Thank God it wasn't the first class, or I might never have gone back!

First off, my chest and arm achiness from last week's plank and
pushups was just finally wearing off this morning. It was never
horrible, just ever-present. I think playing tennis for 1.5 hrs
Saturday was the culprit.

So today I got there 10 min. late, so I missed the warm-up laps. We
then did a horrid series of lunges. I seriously felt fall-down weak in
the legs for the rest of the session; if an assailant was chasing me,
I don't think i don't think I could run away! Maybe it was worse
because I missed the warm up.

We then did all of these shoulder and tricep and bicep exercises, and
I couldn't complete most of them. In addition to the achiness, I felt
like u had no energy, even though I had dinner and an apple before
coming. You know it's bad when you're looking forward to the ab work!

So the good news I asked Donovan if this session wa harder than the
last 2, and he said yes definitely. He also concurred that tennis
execerbated the arm soreness.

I came home and took a bath, which means it was bad, becaue I'm not a
bath fan - I get too bored.

Drinking some Crystal Light and trying to avoid eating anything else
tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment