Yesterday we had a birthday lunch in the business dining room, and then Pat and I went to a play (included appetizers before hand). Also means I missed bootcamp. I really had to approximate my foods on Livestrong, but I think I did so fairly well. Not very good choices, I know. I generally do get more produce in on a given day!
However, this a.m. I had a great breakfast - about 1.5 cups of roasted veggies (cabbage, onions, brocolli, mushroons, peppers) heated up in a frying pan, then scrambled in two eggs. Veggies were a bit oily from too much OO when I roasted them, but that worked out for the reheat and scramble. This would probably be a great fried rice-like dinner with a bit of garlic and soy sauce added in and then over some rice. Very quick.
| Food Item | Servings | Cals | Fat | Cholest | Sodium | Carbs | Sugars | Fiber | Protein |
| Aramark Scrambled Egg | 1.00 | 168 | 12g | 481mg | 428mg | 1g | 0g | 0g | 15g |
| Bacon | 1.00 | 109 | 9g | 16mg | 303mg | 0g | 0g | 0g | 6g |
| Dean's Half And Half | 0.50 | 20 | 2g | 5mg | 8mg | 1g | 1g | 0g | 1g |
| Coffee | 1.00 | 2 | 0g | 0mg | 5mg | 0g | 0g | 0g | 0g |
| Weiner Schnitzel Hunterstyle | 1.00 | 340 | 17g | 40mg | 1,260mg | 31g | 4g | 1g | 14g |
| Baker Street Chocolate Caramel Torte | 1.00 | 290 | 18g | 30mg | 240mg | 31g | 22g | 2g | 4g |
| Portobello Mushroom | 0.75 | 32 | 1g | 0mg | 9mg | 5g | 0g | 2g | 4g |
| Apple Crumble | 0.50 | 150 | 2g | 0mg | 5mg | 31g | 16g | 3g | 3g |
| 1steak Quesadilla | 0.25 | 128 | 7g | 16mg | 335mg | 10g | 1g | 1g | 6g |
| Bacon-wrapped Dates | 1.00 | 84 | 2g | 3mg | 43mg | 18g | 16g | 2g | 1g |
| Chicken Satay Stick | 0.50 | 68 | 3g | 14mg | 160mg | 1g | 1g | 0g | 11g |
| Dry Red Wine | 2.00 | 204 | 0g | 0mg | 14mg | 5g | 0g | 0g | 1g |
| Totals: | 1,594 | 71g | 604mg | 2,809mg | 134g | 60g | 11g | 65g | |
0 comments | Post a comment

No comments:
Post a Comment