I still can't quite get over the fact that the purple dress my mom picked out for me got 5 compliments. It is not something I'd get for myself.
This outfit below is more classic Carrie (although I rarely wear jackets I think they're a pain) in terms of what I think flatters my body type. Am I missing the boat? Be honest. Even from a photo perspective I like thus outfit better and find it more flattering, at least from the front. The dress might be more slimming from the side. But I suppose I must give the people what they want.
On a seperate note, I find it interesting that all three pieces in this outfit are size 10s, and they all fit differently. The pants fit well except a bit snug on waist, therfore pulling them up at my butt a tad.
Shirt sits too high and girls not appropriately allocated in bra area of shirt (thus covered by jacket).
Jacket fits perfectly, which is rare. This tells me they cut their clothes big, because I can button it easily and there's mo strain accross the shoulders or chest, and normally, I am a size bigger on top vs. the bottom.
On a final note, I have got to get my head back into the game or I won't be wearing any of these for long!
I have stalled out/gained, and am now at 162.4. Before Montana I was a couple tenths of a pound from the 150s, now my motivation has waned. Not sure what it is. Fear of success? Maybe I just enjoy food too much? I still make some good choices, like yesterday I got sides of 2 foods I used to HATE - brocolli and lima beans - and mixed them into my JC chinese beef and noodles for extra bulk.
Then later I ate three Gigantic pieces of chocolate cake w/butter cream frosting. Then I felt sick and didn't have dinner.
I also have NO motivation to exercise! I was good about telling Jennifer to stay on it when she plateaued, but horrible about being disciplined myself. I know all the right things to do, I just can't seem to make myself fo them. I guess I'm just good at being bossy to others!
I don't think I'll ever be where Jenna is in terms of thinking some things are gross. Ultimately, I believe weight loss is a pretty simple equation: burn more calories than you consume.
I certainly agree that there are better, more efficient forms of calories, and I'm much better at using them (see brocolli story above), but I know I'll never fully eschew pizza or fries or shakes. That being said, I really haven't EATEN fries in ages now. Maybe a bite or two from Pat's or my dad's plate, bit I don't crave them. Nor do I think they're disgusting! So anyways, that's where I'm at.
Any ideas?



No comments:
Post a Comment