Weight tracker

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fail!

I did not do JW core this a.m. I got up at 6am and woke up Vivian's sorry little behind and fed her, and then went back to bed for 45 minutes.  With the ever darkening, colder mornings, I can't do it.  As it is, I am struggling to get myself in to the office a bit earlier.
 
I will instead change to a T/Th evening and Sunday schedule.
 
Last night we roasted marshmallows and had s'mores.  I had four marshmallows and thought I was being pretty good, especially since I like them burned, which should mean less calories, right? Well four marshmallows was 90 calories. I did pretty well, and came in 1 calorie shy of my Livestrong reccomendation of 1,738.
 
The funny thing was Hazel.  When I got home with the marshmallows, she immediately wanted some. I said no, and went up stairs to change. I came back down 5 minutes later. She had climbed up the chair to the table, gotten the bag, and because she couldn't open it, chewed on the marshmallows THROUGH the bag.  Two of the marshmallows were cut apart by teeth and mangled, but the bag was relatively intact. What a nut job. 
 
Then, when eating smores, she was simultaneously praising the delights of a "chocolate sandwich" while complaining about the brightness of the fire and demanding her sunglasses.  One hand was shielding her eyes while the other shovelled a s'more into her gullet.  The acorn doesn't fall far from the oak, as they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment