Weight tracker

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Size 14 "Tummy Control" Jeans...

...are what I just came across in my closet while transferring clothing into my new dresser. Woo hoo does it feel good to get rid of those!

Between those, and finding some old lingerie I think I'll now fit into, and getting three nice compliments at work over the last two days, I am feeling pretty good about my progress these days!

And I have a plan for the birthday food frenzy tomorrow. I'll hit the fresh fruit as often as I like, and the coffee, but nothing else. If I'm feeling overwhelmed, I'll go for a walk. Luckily, we have a busy day of teleprompter rehearsals in the studio, so I won't have time to prowl the brownies and donuts. And at lunch, I'll augment my JC with the three-veggie plate.

I have to say, this planning out for challenges ahead of time (and telling people about them) really keeps me honest. I did not cheat last night or tonight while home all alone.
Bring on Key West and the Florida Keys! We'll get in lots of walking and hiking down there.


And finally, I am now signed up for 1.5 hours of tennis on Saturdays through May, and I am going to "enlist" in the January session of boot camp at the JCC (Tues/Thurs evenings). I tried one at 6 a.m. at work once; that didn't go over too well.

This all sounds wholesome and good, but I knoow the key is execution!

No comments:

Post a Comment