So I haven't posted in a while. I've been bad. Bad on many fronts, but particularly, with my diet. It has even gotten to the point where I am craving junking sugars and refined carbs that I had really gotten out of the habit of eating. I did go to Jenny Craig today, although I really didn't want to. I really just feel like eating a bag of Doritos and a pan of brownies. I'm sorta in the mode of just throwing it all away since there are a couple more weeks of the holidays and I'm already in a rough patch. Holed up in Chicago with all of those cookies and snacks won't make it any easier. Maybe I'll talk to Pat about going for a walk every day to get out of the house and away from temptations.
My possible saving grace? Doing some last minute Christmas shopping right before JC and thinking about the possibility that my expensive new size 8 jeans won't fit after Christmas. Sobering. In fact, I think I'll wear them to the play/appetizers event tomorrow to help limit my intake of crappy appetizers that I know crave. I put on some weight at the weigh-in. I'm too embarrassed to even address how much, but I think even Jean was shocked. Time to cancel this out and prep for the new year.
Also, I need to start tracking again, and blogging again. I had changed my blogger settings so that I couldn't post from my iPhone, which I think was a mistake. So I've fixed that.
Shall I fess up to today's intake? It is quite embarrassing and self-sabotauging, but here I go...
breakfast: coffee w/1/2 & 1/2 and two stale Paradise Cafe cookies
lunch: India Garden (guest chefs at work - trio of butter chicken, sag paneer and a potato dish, small amount of rice and 1 small piece of naan)
snack: MANY bite-sized nibblets of Paradise Cafe cookies (I was working on my portion of a gift basket from our CEO)
dinner: McDonald's crispy chiken meal deal! (I only ate one 1/2 of the bun)
Now just multiply that by 14 and you'll know where I've eben the last 2 weeks. PLease wipe the mortified look off of your faces - I already feel awful.
Ok. I've gotten that off of my chest (but not off of my gut).
Ramble ramble ramble.

No comments:
Post a Comment