My weigh-in is tomorrow a.m. and then JC weigh-in in the evening. I have weighed myself the last couple of mornings and I was up a bit. Don't know why as I have truly been on the program. Ate a bunch of roughage today to help move things along, so to speak. (Sorry, I'm desperate for a drop!).
breakfast: JC breakfast scramble, 2/3 of a light yoplait w/strawberries and mangoes
(stayed home today - nanny had a migraine, so I probably had 4 coffees w/h&h in the a.m.)
walked maybe 1/2 mile with the girls. I didn't realize how cold it was, and we weren't dressed warmly enough. Also someone yelled at me for not having Jenny on a leash so I got worried he was going to call the police or something.
lunch: butternut squash soup, JC meatball sandwich, 2 bites of Kraft mac 'n cheese
snack 1: JC bruchetta veggie chips
snack 2: roasted cauliflower and broccolini on olive oil and sea salt (seriously, have I become inhabited by aliens???)
dinner: JC chicken fettuccine, a couple of tastes of spaghetti sauce I made for Pat and Hazel. Declined wine.
(ate 2 gummy worms from bag that Pat brought back for Hazel)
snack: yoplait & strawberries and mangoes, coffee w/h&h

No comments:
Post a Comment