Weight tracker

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I did Jackie today!

So weirdly enough, I did Jackie Warner today. Just one segment - upper. But how it came about was quite random. Hazel and I were in the living room, and she said "let's exercise." So I said ok, and was just going to do some stretches with her. Instead, she said, "no, put on the workout TV and the blanket (mat)" So I got out the JW DVD, and we did it together. It was very cute. And so short. I don't know what my problem is. Also, upper was MUCH easier than it used to be because of the boot camp experience. 20 minutes went by in a flash. And i did it in a dress! I really have no excuse.  
 
Calorie goal: 1,487; calories consumed: 1,255; calories burned: 205
Net calories: 1,050
Food Item Servings Cals Fat Cholest Sodium Carbs Sugars Fiber Protein
Dannon Greek Greek Plain - Nonfat 1.00 80 0g 10mg 50mg 6g 6g 0g 15g
Scholars Inn Granola 1.00 140 9g 5mg 20mg 13g 3g 2g 3g
Arnold 100% Whole Wheat Bread 2.00 180 3g 0mg 320mg 32g 6g 6g 6g
Trader Joe's Sliced Rosemary Ham 1.00 60 1g 15mg 430mg 5g 4g 0g 11g
Boar's Head Sharp Cheddar Cheese 0.50 55 5g 15mg 95mg 1g 0g 0g 4g
Strawberries 1.00 45 0g 0mg 0mg 10g 8g 4g 1g
Homemade Lasagna 1.00 450 18g 0mg 0mg 40g 10g 5g 40g
Pinot Grigio White Wine 8.00 160 0g 0mg 0mg 3g 0g 0g 0g
Lettuce, Romaine 2.00 20 0g 0mg 5mg 1g 2g 2g 1g
Souper Salad Green Goddess 0.50 65 6g 3mg 145mg 1g 1g 0g 0g
Fitness Minutes Calories Burned
Circuit Training - general, minimal rest 20.0 -205.0
Totals: 1,050 42g 48mg 1,065mg 112g 40g 19g 80g

No comments:

Post a Comment